Our current page is constantly updated with the latest information, so before planning a visit to our bank branches or in case of any questions, please first see if there has been a change in our measures.
MagNet Bank constantly monitors the development of the Hungarian healthcare situation and the guidelines of the authorities. In the light of these conditions, the Bank seeks to relax or, if necessary, tighten its security measures in order to provide the best possible circumstances for both its customers and colleagues. Our goal remains to provide convenient and smooth banking for all our customers, while taking an active role in preventing the spread of the virus.
Based on the changes in legislation in view of the pandemic situation, the precautionary measures applied by the Bank have been modified.
In connection with the above, we provide the following important pieces of information:
• Our bank no longer expects a mandatory declaration of the health status of customers entering the bank branch, but it is not possible to enter the building if the body temperature above the limit specified in the notice is measured with an automatic thermometer (not recorded or documented in any other way),
• Normal opening hours are available at our bank branches, you can find information on the opening hours of each branch on the following page: https://www.magnetbank.hu/kapcsolat/fiokkereso
In addition to the above, for safety reasons, the following emergency measures remain in force:
•We would like to draw your attention to our convenient services: For the safety of all of us, we continue to ask you to do your banking when possible from the comfort of your home: via NetBank or MobilBank, rather than personal administration of the branches.
Operations that can be performed via NetBank:
- Account information inquiry, balance and account history inquiry;
- Initiation of HUF and foreign currency transfers;
- Modify and disable credit card limits;
- Management of direct debits, regular transfers, deposits
• Instead of cash payments, we recommend that, where you can, pay free of charge with MagNet debit card, and thus save on cash withdrawal and administration. It is a safer form of payment in the current medical situation, and it is a lot quicker too, since you can pay with our debit card up to HUF 15,000 without contact (PayPass).
• If you notice deterioration of your health: symptoms of illness or fever, or if you have come into contact with an infected person in the last 2 weeks, entering our branches is strictly prohibited.
• Our clerks do their best to prevent the spread of the virus, so we ask that you keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from them and other customers.
• Our clerks refrain from the usual forms of greeting in the present situation, please be kind to avoid handshakes and other forms of physical contacts.
• At the central headquarters of MagNet Bank (1062 Bp., Andrássy út 98.), with the exception of the Central Branch, our colleagues can only receive customers with prior appointment. If you would like to make an appointment in person, please contact our staff by email or telephone to arrange an appointment.
• According to Government Decree 484/2020. (XI. 10.), from 11 November 2020 you can stay in the bank branch or bank customer area only in a medical mask, occupational safety mask or a mask made of textile or other material (hereinafter: mask) that completely covers the mouth and nasal opening. The application of the mask is mandatory during the entire period of the bank's administration and your stay on the bank's customer area premises. For identification purposes, our agents may ask you to take off your mask for a short period of time. If you do not comply with this request, our Bank may refuse to provide the service. Please note that full coverage of the face is not permitted for bank security reasons.
• Please use the hand sanitizers in all cases after entering the bank, otherwise our agents may refuse service.
• The increased cash demand is supported by the EURONET ATM network from 7th October 2020, the list of ATMs can be found here.
Our current page is constantly updated with the latest information, so please check - before planning a visit to our bank branches or in case of any questions - whether there has been a change in our measures.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
MagNet Bank Zrt.